We know that the thought of how to take apart a scooter has crossed your mind many times. It is a good thing though. Curiosity is what has helped humanity in achieving so much. But you should not let your curiosity take the better of you. If you want to disassemble your self-balancing scooter, then you must first know how to take apart a scooter properly and using the right tools and techniques.
There are certain things that you should keep in your mind. You will lose the warranty of the scooter if you disassemble it within the warranty period. It is best if you do it after the warranty period of the scooter has expired.
We are going to discuss in this article the steps that you should follow in order to disassemble your self-balancing scooter.
- The upper portion of the product is soft and not like the forward portion which faces the ground. The down portion is built to handle the most difficult of terrains, but not the upper portion. Thus, place the upper portion on a soft surface in order to prevent it from getting scratched or damaged. Then remove the 20 Philips head screws which are situated at the lower part.
- The next step is to remove the plastic covers from the best hoverboard but be gentle as there are wired connections which need to be disconnected.
- While you are removing the plastic cover, you will notice a few wires. To completely remove the plastic cover you have to remove three connections which are situated on the right side.
- After the removal of the three connections, it will be an easy task to remove the plastic shield which will allow you to access the logic board. Now for the left side, follow the same procedure. But there is only one difference, and there is only one connection which is required to be removed.
- After you are done, you will get a perfect view of the internal components. This is where your curiosity and your queries are answered.
This disassembling procedure should be done only on the best hoverboard. Best Hoverboards are safe. Unlike cheap hoverboard the chances of a mishap are slim. Cheap hoverboard has had a very bad safety record of being disassembled safely by people. But best hoverboard has an excellent safety record.
This disassembling guide will help you in fixing small problems of your hoverboard. This post is to help you learn the ways in which you can disassemble your self-balancing scooter if the need arises to do so or just for the sake of your curiosity. Disassembling will give you greater insight and will help clear your doubts regarding the working and the components that are used in your self-balancing scooter. So make sure you read our article and disassemble a hoverboard safely without any hassles and danger or risks.
Also Look At The Best Of 2018 You Should Buy-
Here we have compared 100's of products & sorted the list of best one for you to buy. Below is the list of best purchased hoverboards & accessories you should also check it.
Youth Bluetooth Hoverboard with Speaker Smart Self Balancing Wheel Self Balance Scooter
This is one of the most popular and easily affordable hoverboard jets which has been already used by thousands of users.
Micheal Josh Waterproof Hoverboard Bag
One of the best easy to carry and store hoverboard bag you can find in the market.
Best Hot 42VA 2A Power Adapter
With an input and output power of 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A and 42V 2A, the power adapter is one of the best in business. It has a max power output of 84W.